Friday, December 23, 2011

Time to stuff some cyber stockings....



I printed all the names of my Facebook Fan Page members and names for all the comments posted to the news page of my website and had my youngest draw two names for each site.  
And the ebook winners are...

Website News Page winners:   
Whitney and Wendycar121

Facebook Fan Page winners:  
Cheryl Rochelle and Michelle Palin

                                      
                     CONGRATULATIONS!!

Send an email (staceykayne@gmail.com) with your choice of book, along with the email address you use to log in to your Amazon or Barnes & Noble account, and I will gift the books to your email address and you can access the ebook when you log in to Amazon or B&N. This is my first time sending ebooks, so hopefully this all goes smoothly  ;-)

Wishing everyone a 
VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment: