Thursday, February 28, 2008

Brenda Novak's On-line Auction

Brenda Novak's 4th Annual Auction to raise money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation kicks off on May 1st.
She is still taking donations, and all her items are up for preview, so be sure to check out her site!
Here's a picture of my contribution, listed under Gift Baskets:

My Writers At Play pals are also donating a basket full of books and WAP goodies!

Bidding starts on May 1st

Bookmark her page, ya don't want to miss it!

4 comments:

Missy said...

Hi Stacey, you put together a great gift basket!!! I registered on the site. I can't wait for the bidding to start! It is wonderful to see so many writers helping out a great cause. Hope the auction does well!

Stacey Kayne said...

Super, Missy! There are some amazing contributions. I will be bidding too!! I hope Brenda reaches her fundraising goal :)

photoquest said...

What a wonderful offer you put together for bid. I know this auction will bring alot of money for a wonderful cause, I've been signed up and just waiting I'll definatley be participating in the bidding.

Stacey Kayne said...

Thanks so much!! So glad you will be taking part in the auction :)