When Did a Girl Become a Woman in the Old West?
-
Hello Reader Friends! I’m BEYOND excited to be back with my Petticoats and
Pistols family again today! As I was writing my most recent book,
Mail-Order L...
7 hours ago



15 comments:
Maverick Wild was a great book! Can't wait to read some more from you!! I've already cast my vote for Maverick Wild. Good luck. Have a great weekend.
Hi Martha! Thank you for your vote and your comments about MAVERICK! I'm so glad you enjoyed the book :)
Wishing you peace & joy in '08!
I am looking foward to reading Maverick Wild. I just finished reading the excerpt and it sounds gooood :) p.s. The cover looks yummy
Loved the Excerpt of Maverick Wild. I look forward to reading the book. Hope you have a great New Year.
Congratulations Stacey on your book Mustang Wild being nominated at Love Western Romances. I hope you win! I'm going to go vote for you after I finish my post.
Hi Karrie and orelukjp0! Glad you both enjoyed the excerpt :) Thanks for stopping in to post!
Thank you, Dena! I appreciate your vote :)
I enjoyed the excerpts. I will be on the lookout for this book.
I love cowboys! So much in fact that I married one. LOL These covers are fantastic! I can't wait to read the books.
Hi Jodi and Phyllis! Thanks for stopping by :)
Cowboys RULE ;-)
Have y'all spied the hunky change in the silhoutte on my Western page? A little extra western appeal ;-)
I will have to roundup me a copy of Maverick Wild,as it sounds like a brand I desire!Yee Ha Giddayup Cowboy!
Your covers are as good looking as the content is good reading
Hi Val! Always great to meet fellow fan of Westerns :)
THANK YOU, Joye!
Post a Comment