Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Going WILD in January!

It's official, MAVERICK WILD will be released January 1st, 2008! A little later than I had anticipated, but I'm thrilled none the less. No cover yet, but here's a splash of MAVERICK inspiration that was sent to the art department.
















I'm thinking January will be perfect for 2008 MAVERICK WILD pocket calenders. With advance copies, December will be full of MAVERICK holiday giveaways! After all the holiday hustle, hopefully readers will be ready to spend a little time with Chance and Cora Mae. My Newsletter subscribers will get a sneak peek at the MAVERICK WILD prologue, which will go out at the end of this month. There's still time to sign up!

9 comments:

Loucinda McGary aka Aunty Cindy said...

WOO HOO!
That is SOME INSPIRATION!
Hope they take your suggestion for the cover.

AC

Stacey Kayne said...

Thanks Aunty Cin!!!!!

I sure hope they go for the cowboy hottie for MAVERICK, too. Perfect compliment for MUSTANG, don't ya think ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yay! (drooling over here) That is quite the yummy looking cowboy! Must remember to sop up the mess I just made! LOL

Congrats on the January release, I'll be looking for it!

Stacey Kayne said...

*LOL*

Hi'ya, Holly! Thanks ;-)

Anabel said...

Congrats Stacey!
I can't wait to read it! I'm sure it will be great. I read the excerpt and I loved it!

Stacey Kayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey Kayne said...

Whoopsy--first reply was full of typos *lol*

Thanks Anabel! So glad you enjoyed the excerpt :)

My June newsletter will have a link to the prologue ;-)

Anonymous said...

Love the inspiration and I can't wait for one of those pocket calenders! How do I win one?? I wants!

Carla :-)

Jonah Perry said...

Thank you for beingg you